Thursday, March 31, 2011

11 weeks! :)

I can't believe that it's already been a week since, well, last week!

Let's see what's up with pumpkin developmentally-wise:

- Baby is about 2 inches long.
- Baby's ears are in the proper place!
- Baby's privates are beginning to develop
- Baby is moving all over the place, and soon I'll be able to feel it!

It is quite obvious that I'm pregnant. From the outside, I mean. A stranger asked when I was due the other day. I was not expecting to "show" quite so early. Everything in my belly is being rearranged to make room for my growing uterus, and I am nice and bloated. People like to say that you aren't showing until it's all baby, but I wouldn't be "showing" if I wasn't pregnant, and people have noticed! I am going to enjoy it. After everything I've been through, I deserve to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment